Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I can’t believe we are in the Christmas mood in the year 2012 the year I like to call “the year of Apocalyptic Prophesies.”

Did you know that the world was supposed to end in 2012?
Did it really end, or maybe it’s gonna end on December 31, 2012?
Well I don’t get why some people will think of the end time and go to sleep and dream of it and say the world is coming to an end. We have to be careful of these false prophets.

Whatever, Christmas is here and some are really enjoying it.
Me? not so much. A little under the weather but that is okay cos I know you guys are really enjoying it to the fullest cos u know, I am for fun and if I can’t have it, I am glad you guys are.

Hope this year was full of new experiences for you just as it was for moi and we are both ready to embrace 2013 with a fresh start and the beginning of new and wonderful things.

I pray that 2013 does not become another year of Apocalyptic Prophesies but year of bliss, a year where our politicians think of the people instead of their own selfish interests.

A year of good news and not that of murder, arsons, robbery among many bad news seen in the press this year

Hey, This is just Albie’s New Year’s Resolution for her readers and GH as a whole.
Share yours and MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Ho, ho, hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment