Sunday 13 May 2012

Our Mothers, Our Pride!

Today is a day for celebrating the mothers in the world and even females in general because these days females who are not mothers are included in the celebration.

I remember when I was a kid, my mum goes to work and comes home really late when we were asleep and as motherly as she can be, knowing that we might not have eaten, gets us some rice and forces us to eat.
I remember chewing and sleeping at the same it was so painful.
Sometimes I wish she would just let me sleep but as a good mother she would never let me go to bed hungry.

I don't know how it is, but women are gifted with some sought of heart.
When they aren't mothers my dear they are 'so fly' and 'cool' but as soon as they have children, it's like they are drowned so much by the joy of it that nothing matters more than that.
when we start growing up, we change and they also have to change with us and sometimes we feel they hate us but one thing is for real, they will never hate us because you know what, nine months is not an easy task. Hmmm, not easy!

When we go through difficult times our mothers are such inspiration, well I don't know about yours but mine is.
she keeps me "on my toes" although we don't live together, I just have to think about her and the best decision comes to mind.

No matter who we are, or what we do, the whole world can choose to be for, or against us but our mothers will always be for us.

This is Albie's View, I know you have yours!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment