Wednesday 15 February 2012

Hmm, Valentine's Day!!!

Today is the day after Valentine's day.
Did you hear of the condom shortage in some parts of Accra?
I bet you some ladies are a day old pregnant, some guys have contracted gonorrhea and other scary sexually transmitted diseases. Hmm!

Was Your Val's Day all about sex or it was about having some quality time with your loved ones like your girlfriend, boyfriend and even your relatives?
Mine was definitely about spending quality time with my family, so I went home early from work.

Why do you wait till such day to tell your loved ones how much you love and care about them?
Why do you have to wait for a day that someone sitting somewhere had set aside for you to say, "I LOVE YOU" or "I CARE" to that special person in your life.

Make people you love feel good all the time and not only on Valentine's day because when Valentine's day comes and you do nothing for them, they will still say,
 "I Had a Great Valentine's Day" because for them everyday is Valentine's Day.

Hey! This is Just Albie's View.
What do you Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment